Introduction - explanation of privacy and the policy.
- We Highgate Davenports Limited T/A Davenports, are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
What information we collect
- We may collect and process the following types of information provided by you:
- email address
- telephone number
- credit/debit card details
How we collect data
- Information provided by you
- Information that you provide by emailing us and the emails themselves.
- Details of any response to surveys that we may from time to time ask you to complete for us. You are not, of course, obliged to complete these.
- Details you have given when entering a competition or promotion run by us.
- Details of any problems you report regarding our service or site.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
Automatic Information and Cookies:
- We may capture and store some information about your computer (such as your IP address).
- We also use a session cookie to record details of your visits to our site. A session cookie is an alphanumeric identifier that is stored on your computer.
This information is purely statistical and does not identify you as an individual. We use this data to help us understand our users' browsing patterns and to shape our marketing.